• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#1 signuml99

signuml99

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 10 March 2006 - 04:58 PM

I have made a macro that buffs me every 200 seconds, the question i have is now i want to add within the macro a statement that checks my hp during the wasted 180 seconds. the problem is that the loop i have created seems to take to long before rebuffing, and the healing is not really working too well. here is what i have in short form.

SetActiveWindow RF Online
delay 5 sec // load time

Keydown {F4} .5 sec
delay 2 sec
// repeat for each buff

CONSTANTS
heal = 180000
end

Loop $heal
IsGrey 133, 20
Keydown {F2} // Do these commands if true
Else
// Do these commands if false
End

End
restart

if there is a simpler or more efficent way of doing this i would love to learn how.

thanks,

#2 signuml99

signuml99

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 12 March 2006 - 05:09 PM

I have figured out a better solution for my self (Procedures, Yeah i am learning more;} ), but if anyone is running 1280x1024 32Bit and has a working Heal Option based on IsRed if you would not mind giving me the cordinates x,y that would help i am still playing around with it. it works for about 80% of the time just that it will spam for no reason at certain times. not sure how to fix that but still working on that.

#3 Jiav

Jiav

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 March 2006 - 03:18 AM

Hi,

I just wanted to ask what macro programms you guys are using?

Thanks a lot;).

#4 o2nyc

o2nyc

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 March 2006 - 12:49 PM

actools

neways. think i can get that script? i'm running on the same resolution. I just want a script that dark buffs all the afk miners. and does sacrafice then FP is low and chugs pots when hp is low.

#5 signuml99

signuml99

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 13 March 2006 - 01:57 PM

ok here is the deal about afk buff mining, i am looking into doing something along those lines but i am not really a programmer, i am what you would call a weekend warrior. i do know that you will have set radar location, then somehow store the info so you dont waste time on someone you already buffed. then call out your buff sequence. right now i am just trying to get the radar portion working but the problem that i am running into radar corelation to screen corelation, i am useing sky view with radar north. there is also one other problem, if you use green to locate a player (same race) and they are all bunched up targeting gets near to impossible from my perspective. seeing that is you use isgreen and there is a huge green blob on screen. so if anyone has any suggestion i might beable to compile something but again i am not really a programmer, i learned actools in about 4 hours just from readding the help, and looking at the macros actools comes with.

#6 o2nyc

o2nyc

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 March 2006 - 02:41 PM

i guess this is a reason why CM didn't put a target NEXT type of call into the game.

how about random greens from same race character names instead of using the overhead map. pan to grab names in from of you. if you scroll though enough of them, the timer from the buff will probably be off and u can go back to the one yuou first buffed. just by panning.

#7 elmanyakol

elmanyakol

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 13 March 2006 - 04:53 PM

Help please. I just installed AC Tools and run my script but nothing is happening.
I manually switch to the RF game and wait for 15 secs.

//------------------------------------
Delay 15000

while 1 = 1
KeyDown {F1} 500
Delay 2000
KeyDown {F2} 500
Delay 2000
KeyDown {F3} 500
Delay 2000
KeyDown {F4} 500

Delay 230000
end
//------------------------------------

#8 faithy

faithy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 13 March 2006 - 07:13 PM

I have figured out a better solution for my self (Procedures, Yeah i am learning more;} ), but if anyone is running 1280x1024 32Bit and has a working Heal Option based on IsRed if you would not mind giving me the cordinates x,y that would help i am still playing around with it. it works for about 80% of the time just that it will spam for no reason at certain times. not sure how to fix that but still working on that.

maybe you should try to use 800x600 for boting?

i got this bot of one guy from this forum,maybe you can get some ideas out of it. it spams bot for me,check hp wont work while buffing is perfect.
ill add the script as attachment,he said something about delphi enterprise edition has to be installed and he has his own exe. but maybe you can just filter some usefull info out of the code.

and to the last guy ,just use something like this to buff,no need for a while loop :

Delay 10400
  KeyDown {F2}
  Delay 1000
  KeyDown {F4}
  Delay 1000
  KeyDown {F5}
  Delay 1000
  KeyDown {F6}
  Delay 1000
  KeyDown {F7}
  Delay 1000
  KeyDown {F8}
  Delay 1000
  KeyDown {F9}
  Delay 1000
  KeyDown {F10}
  Delay 1000
  KeyDown {F10}
  Delay 1000
  KeyDown {F10}
  Delay 1000
  Delay 130000
  Restart

f10 is sacrifice for me

Attached Files

• Attached File  test.zip   14.36K   856 downloads

#9 BTL

BTL

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 15 March 2006 - 12:16 PM

If you mean just self buff and heal then I can share my code later on. Basically I just loop using a counter (600), then within that loop 10 times for healing delayed 20 seconds each, then call a procedure to do each buff, and then start the loop over again. There's about 6 - 10 seconds where I don't check for healing (while buffing) but nobody is perfect.

#10 signuml99

signuml99

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 16 March 2006 - 09:30 AM

while 1 = 1

ok here is what you want to do

Delay 8 sec // this delay is for loading the window aka alt tab

keydown {F1} 30
delay 2 sec
// add as many keydowns as you would like
delay 200 sec // deduct 2 seconds per keydown
restart

Do not need the while 1=1 this is for procedures and i will not tell you how to write those, i use procedures cause it is a muchmore efficent way of buffing. imageine you have level 1 2 & 3 spells you need to cast you can set a procedure up for each one and never have to wait for the loop to finish. i have learned how to use procedures in about 4 hours of useing actools and i am not a programmer. just use your head if you want to learn how to use them.

#11 signuml99

signuml99

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 16 March 2006 - 09:38 AM

Faithy,

i have that code so there is no need to post it. i am trying to go through, i have gotten some ideas out of it but still going through it. i would like to thank the guy ( do not know his screen name sry bud) for posting that it has helped me create my procedures that work for me.

oh, i did start looking into reading memory for the heal option but i am very unfimaliar with this aspect. i am still reading up on this. i know a post was made about someone trying to read the memory or has read the memory to heal if you are reading this if you could point mein the right direction that would be great.

thanks
sigma

#12 darkone_d1_2000

darkone_d1_2000

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 March 2006 - 06:06 PM

I have been playing around with the coordinates for 1280x1024 and haven't found the correct one yet to make it pop heals/FP/SP pots. I can do the buffs just find usually set on timer that goes off.

If people can help out I will post my script once it is tested and I know it works.

I'm going to use some flags so you can set the macro to do healing/buffing while playing, buffing AFK to raise PT and mining and buffing (will put this in eventho I won't use it) I just think its too dangerous and you might get reported.

The one thing I have been playing with and trying to make more effiecent is the proceedure calling.

Here is an Example:

While $ActiveScan = 1 AND $AFK_Buff = 0 AND $Mine_Buff = 0
Call Check_HP
Call Check_FP
Call Check_SP
Call Check_Loot
Call Check_Buff
End

-------------------------------

What I want too do since you want the script too always check for HP/FP/SP all the time while you are fighting and buffs depending on level happen every 2-4mins (lvl 2-3 buffs). So I don't want the Check_Buff Call to be used unless the time is correct for a rebuff (Example: 210s for lvl3 buffs).

This way the script isn't trying to run through the buffs when they can't be casted anyway. Anyone have some good ideas on how too call this correctly?

I may be missing it is there some type of Time proceedure I can make run only when buff period is ending? Which will be set (and you will have to edit) via a variable.

------------------------------

My main focus is a ingame buffer and health monitor. I don;t want to make a bot because i don't think they are fair to the normal players. I just want to make something that makes life easier for you while you level with the buffs going off and you not have too remember too do it and the same thing with HP/FP/SP Pots.

I will put this script in the forums for all too use if people give me a hand getting it working.

Thanks

#13 keltoigael

keltoigael

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 16 March 2006 - 06:14 PM

Ive been playing around with about the samethings. The problem with that im having with the HP calling, is it either heals to fast, or to slow. For example it will heal when im only at half HP or it will heal after i get done to 200 and the timer doesnt go off correctly and BAM im dead. This stuff is so confusing now.

#14 darkone_d1_2000

darkone_d1_2000

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 March 2006 - 08:14 PM

Yes. i have seen the same thing sometimes it heals at 75-80% HP other times doesn't heal until 10% left or at all sometimes. So its very inconsistant. I really think it has something too do with the maybe either calling too many proceedures making the script 1-3secs longer than it supposed too (you can loose alot of HP in 3-4sec). Other than that all I can think of is the coordinates for the IsGrey command are off.

#15 keltoigael

keltoigael

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 17 March 2006 - 01:36 AM

Ive also noticed with my scripts, and trying other peoples scripts/macros/bots that everytime it runs the options screen turns off and on throught the whole process, sometimes causing the game to crash. Ever expirence this? I dont think keydown {f1} 50 etc would be the cause of this, even if i just make a simple buff bot with say f4-f7 it still does the same thing. I dont know why the options screen is coming up.